Strategic Analyst Associate Program: 2018
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
We combine the adaptability and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company – all under one roof. At Red Ventures you’ll find highly skilled, competitive yet collaborative people who have a bias-to action and a desire to get better every single day.
RED VENTURES ASSOCIATE PROGRAM:
The Red Ventures Associate Program targets high performing individuals who have demonstrated a track record of success through educational and internship performance. Although this is not a formal rotational program, the Red Ventures’ Associate Program will offer the chance to explore multiple career tracks within Digital Media, Business Operations, Tech Product, and Consumer Data & Analytics. All Associates will benefit from our thorough group on-boarding and training, company sponsored events, and continued training and leadership development. Even as a new associate, you’ll have daily exposure to our executive team and benefit from their unparalleled experiences, which include tier-one MBA programs, top-level business schools, and consulting companies of the highest caliber.
As an RV Associate, you will have responsibilities in the most critical aspects of our rapidly growing businesses. You’ll immerse yourself and build knowledge in different areas, you’ll drive performance, develop solutions, and see your impact firsthand. Let’s be clear: you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own the strategy and implementation of your work. (We put that in bold because we really mean it.) Based on your skill set and our business needs, you’ll focus in one of four areas below to start. Here’s what those concentration areas might look like:
- Digital Media: You’ll develop, execute, and manage strategies in every digital marketing channel that matters, including paid search, organic search, paid social, and email. We’ll give you access to cutting edge technologies and world-class platforms and give you the autonomy to meaningfully impact the bottom line. Deal? (Take the deal.)
- Business Operations: You’ll derive strategic insights from our digital marketing, user experience, and customer acquisition data to drive marketing investment and funnel optimization. Why? Because it’s your opportunity to directly impact business P&L. Also, because it’s pretty fun to be a big deal right out of school.
- Product: You’ll liaison between the business and the product engineering teams to help define and deliver proprietary technologies to our internal businesses and partners. When you’re done with all that, you’ll help define features and create product roadmaps. You’ll also learn more about tech than anyone in the history of the world.
- Data & Analytics: You’ll analyze consumer data sets within a range of industries to identify opportunities and solve business-critical problems throughout the organization. As if that weren’t exciting enough, you’ll also be tasked with synthesizing the data to provide recommendations to the business teams on different opportunities we should pursue. Look at you, practically running the company.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE CONSIDERED AT RED VENTURES:
A strong analytical prowess and entrepreneurial mindset
- Preferred 3.2 GPA
- A track record of success academically, in prior internships, and/or service programs. (Think: Teach for America, Fulbright, AmeriCorps, etc.)
- Preferred major in analytically-oriented fields such as: Economics, Finance, Business, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Physics
- Experience proactively taking ownership of critical initiatives, either on-campus or in previous internships
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to utilize your advanced quantitative skills with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player coupled with a competitive spirit, no ego, and a great sense of humor
- Willingness to hurl Nerf darts at your neighbor. Or your boss.
- The passion and drive to be a catalyst in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced, and high-pressure environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day – with a constant thirst to continue learning
- Did we mention a great sense of humor?
WHAT YOU GET:
Yes, we have a basketball court, onsite bistro, and bowling alley, but that’s not why you should come to Red Ventures. Come here because you want to make an impact and get better every day. Come here because you want to own your work as well as the trajectory of your career. Come here because you’re great at what you do, and because you want to innovate, break new ground, and help us continue to grow by double digits year over year.
In addition, we also offer a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO and Flexible Working Schedules
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie and coffee bars
- Fitness Center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- A casual dress code
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
Data Science Content Manager
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Data Science Lead
The Democratic Party , Remote
Technical Data Analyst
Foursquare, New York
Senior Associate Scientist, Vector Analytics
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA. USA
Data Scientist (Machine Learning)
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas