Senior Integration Specialist - Workday
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
We are seeking a Workday expert, to partner alongside of our HR, Finance, and IT teams to build, implement, and maintain the integrations within the Workday application. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, as well as excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills and strong project management skills, as they manage our Workday application and its integration and adoption across Red Ventures.
- Creating new inbound and outbound integrations in Workday for HR, Benefits, Payroll and Time Tracking.
- Work with IT group on integrations/Web Service calls from other internal systems to Workday
- Supporting and enhancing current integrations to ensure they are built properly
- Schedule integrations and monitor to ensure they are run when scheduled
- Monitoring integration error logs to ensure that things are working properly
- Gather and analyze integration issues to outline trends. Create action plans to resolve issues in a timely manner and communicate to management
- Create dashboards and complex reports in Workday including creating complex calculated fields
- Testing of new system features and releases and evaluating the impact to integrations and reports
- Work with HR, Benefits, Payroll to identify new opportunities to enhance functionality or improve processing efficiency
- Manage the design, development, testing, implementation and ongoing support of roles and security framework.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on integrations, reports, data loads (EIB) and security
- Develop, review and update system documents for integrations, reports and security
- Work with IT group on integrations from other internal systems to Workday
- Workday integration and Web Service experience for HR, Benefits, Payroll and Time Tracking
- Advanced experience with building and maintenance of calculated fields is preferred
- Knowledge of Workday security administration and analytics
- Strong technical and working knowledge of HR systems, and applications
- Workday report writing experience for HR, Benefits, Payroll and Time Tracking
- Data conversion experience a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and demonstrated ability with other MS Office Applications including Access
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality when exposed to and handling employee data
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit https://www.redventures.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, DevOps
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Senior Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Beijing
Sr Software Engineer - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Software, Denver, Colorado
Information Security Engineer
DNAnexus, Mountain View
Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa