Senior Integration Specialist - Workday
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
We are seeking a Workday expert, to partner alongside of our HR, Finance, and IT teams to build, implement, and maintain the integrations within the Workday application. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, as well as excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills and strong project management skills, as they manage our Workday application and its integration and adoption across Red Ventures.
- Creating new inbound and outbound integrations in Workday for HR, Benefits, Payroll and Time Tracking.
- Work with IT group on integrations/Web Service calls from other internal systems to Workday
- Supporting and enhancing current integrations to ensure they are built properly
- Schedule integrations and monitor to ensure they are run when scheduled
- Monitoring integration error logs to ensure that things are working properly
- Gather and analyze integration issues to outline trends. Create action plans to resolve issues in a timely manner and communicate to management
- Create dashboards and complex reports in Workday including creating complex calculated fields
- Testing of new system features and releases and evaluating the impact to integrations and reports
- Work with HR, Benefits, Payroll to identify new opportunities to enhance functionality or improve processing efficiency
- Manage the design, development, testing, implementation and ongoing support of roles and security framework.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on integrations, reports, data loads (EIB) and security
- Develop, review and update system documents for integrations, reports and security
- Work with IT group on integrations from other internal systems to Workday
- Workday integration and Web Service experience for HR, Benefits, Payroll and Time Tracking
- Advanced experience with building and maintenance of calculated fields is preferred
- Knowledge of Workday security administration and analytics
- Strong technical and working knowledge of HR systems, and applications
- Workday report writing experience for HR, Benefits, Payroll and Time Tracking
- Data conversion experience a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and demonstrated ability with other MS Office Applications including Access
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality when exposed to and handling employee data
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Front End Developer
Kenzan, Denver, CO
Optics Systems Engineer
Carbon, Redwood City
Path Forward Engineering Returnship 2018
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer, International Markets
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Windows Automation Engineer
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 620
Senior Mobile Developer