Please note: This year, Golden Door Scholars is open to DACA students from all states! We have also expanded our program to include robust internship support. Strong preference will be given to applicants who plan to concentrate their studies in one of the following areas (or one similar): Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or Math.
Scholarship recipients will receive funding to support tuition, room and board for a four-year degree at Golden Door partner schools and schools offering in-state tuition to students with DACA status, beginning Fall semester, 2019. Students who have applied to or are interested in other colleges should also apply. We will support students at non-partner schools on a case-by-case basis. Note that Golden Door will match scholarship recipients to partner and other colleges, based on student preference and school admission slot availability.
Please review the important information below and FAQ section of our website prior to submitting your Golden Door Scholars application.
- Application deadline is extended to Monday, 10/29/18 at 11:59pm EST
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so applying early is helpful
- Applications received after Thursday, 10/29/18 will not be considered
- Applicants must have DACA
- Transfer students will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Applicants should have strong academic records *High school and college transcripts DO NOT need to be official versions; you may scan and upload the transcript
- Click here for the answers to other important FAQs.
- Golden Door Scholars will also have access to mentors, assistance in pursuing internships and other career-building opportunities
Partially completed applications cannot be saved and completed later. Please review the essay questions/requirements below before beginning the application.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Community Manager, Orlando
General Assembly, Orlando
QC Laboratory Operations Analyst (Contract)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
US Head of Project Delivery
Optician, Southpark Mall
Warby Parker, Charlotte, NC
Outbound Program Manager
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Andela, Kampala, Uganda