As a Senior BI Analyst, you will be charged with implementing and supporting enterprise BI capabilities across business functions against high volume data sources. The ideal candidate will utilize their strong BI knowledge to provide data and architecture, vision and design from modeling through to visualization and insight development. Your passion for solving problems and fueling solutions to improve revenue-related business goals for Bankrate.com, a division of Red Ventures will enable you to make a meaningful contribution the success of the organization. This role requires a proactive personality, extremely analytical mindset, attention to detail, and excellent time management and communication skills.
- Establish and adhere to best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation to ensure team is providing exceptional quality work and is continuously gaining everyone's trust.
- Implement and practice consistently the highest standards of accuracy encompassing data and calculations.
- Collaborate closely with all areas of the business (Engineering, Operations, Product, SEO, Performance Marketing, Business Development, Social, Email, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Display/AdOps) to influence metric/KPI identification and data flows through to reporting and tool-building.
- Manage and optimize the reporting data model to allow efficient business decision making.
- Conduct a variety of deep-dive data analyses to gather web behavioral data insights to make decisions on new products, optimization tests and enhancements.
- Ensure KPI consistency across data sources and functions.
- Run ad-hoc reports and develop dashboards on web behavioral data for internal stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of Data Warehousing principles and dimensional models - sourcing data from OLTP, SaaS, OLAP application.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, QlickView, PowerBI or Looker to build dymanic/scalable dashboards and reports.
- Strong analytical background with a proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to compile data in comprehensive reports, analyze trends and make fact-based recommendations.
- Experience with data extraction, manipulation and blending across different data sources (Google Analytics, DoubleClick for Publishers, SQL Server, Snowflake, AWS, Salesforce, flat files, etc).
- Writing SQL queries against complex databases for data extraction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and have experience working on and communicating with fast-paced, dynamic teams.
- Fast learner with a real passion for BI technologies who is able to share about the latest and greatest developments in the market.
- Confident and capable presenter of data and information to clients and senior leadership teams.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and ability to communicate effectively with non-technical with non-technical parties.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
Bankrate is a leading publisher, aggregator, and distributor of personal finance content. Bankrate provides consumers with fully researched, comprehensive, independent and objective personal finance editorial content across multiple vertical categories including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards, and other categories, such as retirement, automobile loans, and taxes. For over two decades Bankrate.com has been a leading personal finance destination. Bankrate aggregates rate information from over 4,800 institutions on more than 300 financial products. With coverage for over 600 local markets, Bankrate generates rate tables in all 50 US states. Bankrate develops and provides web services to more than 100 cobranded websites with online partners such as Bloomberg, Comcast, Yahoo! And CNBC.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Blue State Digital, NYC
Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa
Data Analyst, Pre-Sales Solutions - Dublin
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Oslo, Norway
Software Engineer, iOS Development
Appier, Taipei, Taiwan
SPAR - StepStone Portfolio Analytics & Reporting Summer Internship
StepStone, La Jolla