What’s the role?
Red Ventures is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This position will have a core focus on developing and executing the digital strategy to accelerate the growth for both our partners and Red Ventures owned businesses. We are looking for candidates who will roll up their sleeves and execute on a variety of projects including building out innovative marketing campaigns, and diving deep into data in order to optimize each stage of the customer journey touch points. As we work in a variety of industries, our interview process is designed to determine the right placement for our candidates as we are looking for talent across a variety of different teams.
What are we looking for?
- 3-6 years of experience in Digital Marketing, with expertise in Paid Search, SEO, Ecommerce, Email Marketing and/or Web Analytics.
- Experience overseeing the deployment of comprehensive digital media campaigns.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment.
- Desire to collaborate, and provide strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with business and partner stakeholders
- Opportunities to work directly with industry innovators in digital marketing with proprietary technology built in-house.
- Our culture is second-to-none, built around impressive, funny, driven people who take smart risks, leverage technologies and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit. Red Ventures employees are serious about their work – but don’t take themselves too seriously.
- A fast-paced startup-like environment where everyone works hard, has fun, cooperates and sees the immediate impact of their work
- We’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Places to Work list for the last eight years – thanks in part to a campus that boasts a gym, free fitness classes, basketball court, beer garden, bowling alley and two bistros with subsidized meals that trump any brown bag you can imagine. Oh, and untracked vacation is pretty nice too.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company's proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Los Angeles - Seattle - San Francisco - New York
Software Engineering Intern
LiveRamp, Little Rock, AR
Associate Scientist, Molecular Biology
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA USA
Data Scientist- Inference, Lux
Airbnb, New York, New York
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Freelance Translation Analyst (English to Japanese)
Unbabel, Remote - Freelance