We’re looking for a User Experience Designer to join our UX team. Collaborate on our most complex projects by using a deep level of UX best practices, industry/customer research, and wireframing to drive performance gains. You will report into a Senior UX Designer and work across a variety of businesses.
Examples of your day-to-day:
- Apply user experience best practices – including usability research, user persona creation, journey and channel mapping, card sorting, wire-frames and
- Participate in Co-Creation Sprints to tackle large projects and gain alignment across position groups.
- Create and execute detailed wireframes for both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques to tackle complex user flows, identifying user pain points and making recommendations to drive end goals.
- User test prototypes, including scripting and synthesizing the testing results.
We're looking for at least 2 years of experience in the full UX process, with a strong knowledge of user research and wireframing, coupled with the ability to communicate effectively with teammates.
Please provide a digital portfolio with case studies.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.
What you get:
Yes, we have a basketball court, onsite bistro, and bowling alley, but that’s not why you should come to Red Ventures. Come here because you want to make an impact and get better every day. Come here because you want to own your work as well as the trajectory of your career. Come here because you’re great at what you do, and because you want to innovate, break new ground, and help us continue to grow by double digits year over year.
In addition, we also offer a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO and Flexible Working Schedules
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie and coffee bars
- Fitness Center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- A casual dress code
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Team Executive Assistant
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
(Senior) UX/UI Designer (m/w/div)
Dept, Dept Creative DE
User Experience Designer
General Assembly, New York, NY