What’s the role?
Red Ventures is seeking a Senior Paid Media Analyst to join our growing Paid Media team. Reporting to the Director of Paid Media, this role is highly visible to the organization and is integral to the continuing success of our digital businesses. The Paid Media team’s initiative is to develop, grow, and sustain Red Ventures’ digital marketing expertise for both our partners and Red Ventures owned businesses. In this role, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for managing paid search, paid social, and display campaigns for businesses in Red Ventures' portfolio. We are looking for a candidate that will roll up their sleeves and execute on a variety of projects including: building out new marketing campaigns, performing A:B tests, diving deep into data, and strategizing.
What are we looking for?
- A paid media expert who can instantly make an impact to the business P&L
- Prior experience managing paid search or paid social accounts
- Experience leading large scale paid media accounts in a fast-paced digital environment
- Track record of promotions or growth in previous roles
- Experience managing & leading a team with an ability to develop less experienced analysts
- Ability to lead trainings and support documentation of best practices
- Ability to set paid media strategies for the business
- Strong communication skills required to effectively communicate with business and partner stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful growth
- Ability to operate with ambiguity
Preferred skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance)
- 3+ years relevant industry experience (e.g., paid search, display, paid social, site ecomm, UX)
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience leading & managing a team
- Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Analytics, SQL, Microsoft Office and other relevant third-party tools
- Ability to evaluate large data sets and make meaningful decisions
- Proven track record of demonstrable business growth
- 401k with employer match
- Untracked PTO
- Health insurance
- Campus amenities (subsidized lunch, basketball and tennis courts, onsite health clinic, and more)
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Insight Data PM Fellows Program - Silicon Valley
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting May 29, 2018: Final Applications Due March 26 - Silicon Valley
Sr. Software Engineer (Robotics)
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Helix, San Diego, CA
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Genscape, Boston Office
Provider Data Analyst
Bright Health, Denver, Colorado