As the Digital Media Director, you will be a critical member of our Subscription Services team leading integrated media strategy, planning and buying. Your focus will be on driving and executing innovative and effective media strategies across a robust mix of digital channels including, but not limited to, video, mobile, display, and social to drive awareness and engagement for our digital service partner. You will be charged with creating and executing strategies to increase traffic to engage and grow our audience. This role allows the opportunities to work with a Fortune 500 world-class leader in the digital subscription services space.
What You'll Do:
- Seek and evaluate strategic media opportunities and serve as a thought-leader on new and innovative ways to reach and connect with our customer.
- Set goals and KPIs and devise strategies through which to achieve them while implementing measurement plans
- Develop test and learn scenarios to continue to innovate and accelerate media performance
- Interface directly with networks, affiliates and partners to develop new advertising programs and secure premium media.
- Monitor and analyze competitive media and marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute the strategy for increasing traffic and engaging the audience across digital channels including but not limited to Video, Paid Social, Display, and Programmatic.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with performance marketing channel experts, design, and tech teams to drive global goals.
- Develop a strategic vision for our audience growth across channels in support of broader business goals.
- Collect and analyze data to ensure delivery of higher engagement with audience across different platforms.
- Monitor competitive activity to identify trends and opportunities and maintain industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing up to date.
What We're Looking For:
- 5-7 years plus of relevant professional experience in media strategy, planning and buying. Experience within OTT, TV, Gaming and/or Content is a plus!
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes, techniques and technologies
- Experience managing $5M - $10M+ digital awareness budgets and digital media buys.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrating a high sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional analytical and writing skills with a strong creative sensibility
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.