As Social Editor, you’ll be responsible for developing, creating, and optimizing high-quality and highly discoverable social content designed to engage users on social platforms. You’ll be working with members of Healthline’s editorial team, social team, design team, and video team whose members are focused on creating both wellness content and content around specific health conditions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with editors and Editor-in-Chief to establish platform-specific social strategies for Healthline in order to build brand and meet goals around engagement and sessions.
- Grow and engage with Healthline’s social communities with a focus on curating and creating compelling, on-brand experiences about Self-Care, Nutrition, Fitness, Sexual Health, Emotional Health, and conditions ranging from Type 2 Diabetes to ADHD.
- Write copy for captions and assets like quotes, infographics, and illustrations.
- Collaborate with designers and illustrators
- Use social listening to spot trends and conversations we should be responding to.
- Take a data-driven approach to learning about and optimizing for our audiences across verticals and platforms.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience creating social media content
- A sincere interest in social media, communities, conversations, and the evolving digital media landscape
- A growth hacker mentality
- A passion for health and wellness
- A proven talent for storytelling, wordsmithing and evoking emotion
- An ability to convey Healthline’s tone and voice
- A commitment to quality
- A strong sense for visual storytelling
- Sharp analytical skills that allow you to develop data-driven insights and solutions
- Exceptionally strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of an extended team
- Stellar organizational and time management skills
Who We Are:
You’ll hear us talk a lot about culture and mindset at Healthline - because we know our people, and how we work together, drive our success and differentiate the impact we have on the world. These are some of the things that are important to us:
- We own our holistic health and are committed to joyful, healthful lives
- We listen, commit to inclusion, and work to empathize with our co-workers and with everyone in pursuit of health and well-being
- We take accountability for our work and our team’s results
- Continuous improvement in our work and our ability to realize our vision requires passion for innovation, a willingness to fail, and the discipline to measure
- New ideas and different perspectives make us better allies for each person who turns to Healthline
- Also, we’ve got cozy canine companions in the SF office. Pooches make Healthline HQ fun!
- Our smart, experienced leadership team wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages, one day/week remote option and comprehensive health benefits
Healthline.com is the fastest growing health information brand, the 2nd largest health site in the US (per comScore) and reaches over 200 million people a month globally. The business is high growth and solidly profitable, employing ~300 people in San Francisco, New York and the UK. We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world.
Healthline is a certified Great Place to Work and has been named to the Top 5 in Ad Age's Best Places to Work in 2019. Check out these links to learn more about what it's like to work at Healthline Media.
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Healthline, Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo.
Healthline Media is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act as amended and applicable state and local law. No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination on the basis of these factors. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise your recruiter.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Intégrateur technologique - Profil électronique (Technology Integrator - Electronics Profile)
Moment Factory, Montréal