As a Cloud Software Engineer at Red Ventures, you can drive your own progress. You won’t just write code; you will own product development and tech solutions across multiple businesses. Our Software Engineers guide our tech community towards amazing solutions. You will work on a variety of things that include: development of SaaS-based projects, live chat platforms, web analytics suites, live streaming dashboards, and more. You will be part of a team who works together to explore new boundaries and test new technologies. We maintain a tight loop between development, feedback and deployment, which allows us to build world-class solutions to our business, marketing and data quandaries.
What You’ll Do:
- Iterate - Red tape doesn’t get in our way. We believe that “Speed Trumps Perfection” so we test and deploy daily.
- Autonomy - Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you will have full ownership over your work from beginning to end.
- Collaborate - Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through open work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate - With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil,” we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 2+ years of experience
- Experience with AWS (especially Cloudwatch, EC2 Container Service, Lambda, and IAM Roles)
- Version control systems (i.e. Git)
- Linux CLI (including BASH scripting)
- Experience with monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Nagios, Sensu, Sumo Logic, SolarWinds or Zenoss or Datadog
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.