Digital Operations Analyst - HigherEducation
Red Ventures, Houston, TX
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
ABOUT THE TEAM
Client Services Business Intelligences is a high-impact cross-functional team at HigherEducation, a Red Ventures company. By creating actionable insights and scalable analyses, we arm business drivers with the best tools and data to optimize and innovate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our students are at the core of everything HigherEducation does. The Digital Operations Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and monitoring the integrity & performance of Higher Educations websites, monetization channels, campaign mix and assets. The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, and passionate about diving deep into data and insights to drive better business results. As a key stakeholder, the incumbent will monitor KPI’s, determine areas of opportunity, and analyze patterns and trends in the data. You will also work hand-in-hand with Content and Engineering to understand and design the necessary data infrastructure to support client-based decisions.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be the subject matter expert on client analytics, the entire company comes to our team when they think about content metrics and measurement. You know where the data is and why metrics need to be measured in a certain way.
- Client reporting, from data planning and execution to visualization and recommendation.
- Lead strategic projects related to client solutions and deep-funnel feedback projects
Who You Are:
- Love data and thinking analytically about tough problems; you enjoy wrangling complex data, and—more importantly—are great at using that data to draw actionable insights
- Have experience owning large projects / bodies of work that involve collaborating with various stakeholders to drive consensus and action
- Are a self-starter, and comfortable operating with some ambiguity; you take ownership of your work, identify your own next steps, and take action to push things forward
- Inquisitive and pay attention to details
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in a highly-analytical role, where you help solve problems and improve business outcomes using data and analysis;
- Experience in digital media or e-commerce
- High level of comfort managing large amounts of data in Excel or SQL a plus
- Experience building visualization in Tableau
- S. in engineering, economics, applied math, stats or any other quantitative field (preferred)
- Data driven and passion to learn about technology
- Great communicator, with experience managing cross-team requirements and expectations;
- Ability to develop high-impact presentations (Google Slides, PowerPoint) that convey the insights from your work
- Experience with pricing models
- Education industry experience
HigherEducation.com is a leading digital media marketing company with offices in Houston, Fort Lauderdale, and Seattle. We specialize in web development and web marketing in the education space, and work with over 100 universities across the country.
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Healthline, Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Sportsbook
DraftKings, Boston, MA