Our Engineering Managers lead powerhouse technology teams while also remaining technically proficient themselves, as they assist in building our customer web applications and software products. Our team is looking for a visionary who possesses the ability to interpret data and make difficult decisions that will shape the strategy of our technology teams. You will work on a variety of things that could include: development of our SaaS-based projects, chat platform, web and marketing analytics, live streaming dashboards, and more. You will lead a team that works together to explore new boundaries and test new technologies. You will craft a solution to a business problem, design the architecture and drive the implementation of the solution, through both their personal efforts and delegating to their teams.
What You'll Do:
- Direct your teams technical decisions, break large-scale problems into manageable phases and quickly deliver solutions to the business. If you like the challenge of fixing things quickly and efficiently, this is the role for you!
- Work alongside business and marketing leaders to rapidly translate business requirements into final products.
- Be a hands-on player and a coach. You possess the capability to push your team’s abilities in growing them individually and as a unit, while also remaining hands on yourself in developing our applications and tools.
- Identify opportunities to develop new strategies and improve business performance.
- Ensure that organizational security policies and procedures are implemented and enforced.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong ability to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Experience leading small teams or serving as a technical lead within an organization
- Analytical and detail oriented minds with decisive judgement skills
- The ability to prioritize, strategize, execute and deliver projects on time
- Familiar with Agile tools and processes
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves
- Have the aptitude to learn new tools, technologies, languages, and platforms
- Ideal team players: hungry, humble, and smart! We value those who are curious and strive to be great people to work with
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.