Tech Academy Instructor - Road to Hire
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
What You’ll Do:
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, teach and train Front-end and Back-end development curriculum to young adults.
- Available to work occasional weekends or evenings.
- Advise and mentor students.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and conduct training impact evaluations; be open to constructive criticism and constant curriculum improvement.
- Capability to build out curriculum for the course.
What We’re Looking For:
- Passionate about creating employment opportunities for underserved young adults.
- Background or experience in teaching and/or education, preferably within high school or college classrooms.
- Strong knowledge of Basic Front-end and Back-end languages.
- Exceptional communication skills and authority with MS Office.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to quickly build trust with a wide variety of different stakeholders.
- Comfortable working autonomously.
- Has an aptitude for making real-time decisions, measuring results and changing course when necessary.
- Strong alignment with Road to Hire’s core beliefs and educational philosophy.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
Road to Hire provides high school graduates in the Carolinas with on-the-job and in-class sales and tech training, breaking down economic mobility barriers and paving the way for other companies to grow talent and enrich their communities.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.