As a Payroll Specialist at Red Ventures, you will be responsible for full-cycle processing of bi-weekly employee payroll. This includes collecting, compiling, and entering data in the Workday software.
What You'll Do?
- Collect, compile and enter payroll data using Workday software and ensure information is processed accurately and timely.
- Process bi-weekly payrolls by established deadlines.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies and errors by investigating, collecting and analyzing information
- Reconcile Quarterly tax filings
- Year-end Processing (W-2, W2c processing)
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations and guidelines.
- Recommend new processes to improve performance and efficiencies within the payroll function.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience with in-house full cycle payroll processing
- Previous experience using Workday software is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll practices and procedures.
- Experience evaluating, analyzing, and resolving unique and complex problems, and recommending solutions.
- FPC or CPP Certifications preferred
- Solid understanding of multi-state and federal payroll and employment laws.
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Dedicated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive attitude with a focus on providing awesome internal customer service.
- Great time management and organization skills.
- Motivated self-starter with a comfort in working within a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.