A key member of the Corporate Communications team, the Director of Corporate Communications will create and execute global communications strategies that align with Red Ventures culture and beliefs, elevate brand affinity internally and externally, and create connection within and across our growing and distributed teams. He or she will also play a pivotal role in all aspects of acquisition integration and change communications.
Reporting directly into the VP of Communications, the Director of Corporate Communications will work closely with business leaders, the People Operations team, and the Comms/PR teams for Red Ventures portfolio brands to strategically align global communications with core company and cultural objectives.
What You'll Do:
Global Communications and Engagement
- Develop and execute an integrated, scalable communications strategy that drives culture and employee engagement across 14 offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
- Evolve our global communications eco-system including tools and platforms, cadence, and distribution to ensure that a consistent experience is delivered to employees regardless of leader or location. In other words, ensure that all employees get the information they need, when they need it, where they prefer to get it.
- Lead annual global engagement survey and advise leaders and HR partners for each office and vertical group on employee engagement strategies
- Develop strong partnerships with key contacts across all functions to ensure seamless flow of information and knowledge sharing across the company. Work with corporate communications coordinator to more effectively and quickly respond to internal queries on communications, events, and engagement opportunities.
- Partner with HR, Security and Talent Management teams to craft crisis communications and lead change and acquisition communications.
- Craft and consult with leadership team on high-impact executive comms
- Partner with L&D and Recruiting teams to ensure that a consistent and compelling brand voice is utilized for recruiting, onboarding and training collateral.
Event Planning and Management:
- Partner with the Corporate Communications and Senior Leadership teams to conceive and implement global events.
- Work with extended leadership teams to identify goals and craft agendas for global events.
- Work with speakers and presenters to hone content and delivery
- Craft engaging and on-brand content to promote global events
- Advise leaders of distributed teams on regional event strategy and execution
Employment Brand Management
- Align with PR and communications managers from Red Ventures portfolio brands to better leverage their brand exposure for driving affinity with Red Ventures as an employer.
- Liaise with media and respond to inquiry for interviews with Red Ventures executives. Craft spokesperson talking points for high-stakes interviews and presentations
- Work with the corporate content production team to ensure press materials, social media and website content consistently and correctly represents the Red Ventures brand
- Create press releases and/or company statements for acquisitions, office expansions, business news or other general company announcements.
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years related work experience in agency or in-house with proven blended corporate communications, engagement and PR skills
- Experience driving global communications at scale
- Experience working with PR and creative teams and building strong affinity with an employment brand
- Global experience and understanding of cultural nuances
- Experience developing and executing large-scale events
- A proven idea generator, thought leader and storyteller
- Compelling and versatile written communicator
- Team player with a collaborative spirit
- Strategic agility with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- A coach and role model for junior teammates
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger – at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Impact everything around you.