Red Ventures is seeking a Desktop Support Engineer II to join our New York City office. This mid-level position is ideal for a person who wants to take an active role in supporting both the end user and the operations teams, as needed.
What You'll Do:
- Installation and support end user devices over the phone, remotely, and in-person
- Providing technical support to end users on basic hardware issues
- End-user workspace setup and teardown
- Help manage and audit inventory
- Work out of a ticketing system
- Audit/Triage tickets from agents and sales support that need to go to other teams
- Assist with managing/coordinating outages and outage communication
- Monitor Slack channels for trends
- Communicate with Sales team regarding IT changes
- Assist with partner security audit walk-throughs
- Work with multiple tech groups including Windows, AV, Network, Development teams
- Assistance on Global RV projects as needed
- Participate in a weekly on call rotation
What We're Looking For:
- Windows 10 and macOS installation (entry SCCM/PXE boot), configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Active Directory and O365
- Basic scripting skills with PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Call Center support experience
- Comfortable with over the phone and remote screen sharing support
- Willingness to help as needed on other projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be a self-starter with a team focused, positive attitude and an attention to detail
- Willing to teach and mentor
- CompTIA A+ and Network+
- IBM/Dell/HP Hardware Certifications
- ServiceNow ticketing system experience
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, Allconnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.