As either an Associate Front-End Developer, Front-End Developer, or Senior Front-End Developer, you’ll develop the technical and business foundation to turn your passion for technology into real-world advancements for Red Ventures's partners and proprietary brands. You’ll learn how to architect and implement web applications using cutting edge technology solutions. You’ll drive the end-to-end experiences, from the front-end layouts to the backend systems running in the cloud. Strong candidates for Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, will have robust technical training and either experience or demonstrated a passion for technology, an astounding work ethic, and a commitment to revitalizing Puerto Rico’s economy.
Levels we’re looking for:
- Associate Front-End Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Senior Front-End Developer
What You'll Do:
- Iterate - We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy on a daily basis.
- Own – Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you’ll have full ownership and autonomy over your work from beginning to end.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through open work-space, Slack, and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil,” we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages, and challenge the “status quo” to challenge what is possible.
What We're Looking For:
- Semantic markup using HTML5
- Pre-processors such as LESS, SASS, etc.
- Experience with frameworks such as React.js/Redux and/or Vue.js
- Build systems – Gulp, Webpack, Grunt, NPM, Bower
- Ability to develop fully responsive sites with cross browser compatibility
- Value clean, structured, reusable, and scalable code
- Advanced debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience consuming Web API’s
- Capability to architect a performant, scalable, and reliable technical solution to meet business needs and technical constraints
- Ability to develop Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), Electron apps, React Native apps, or mobile native apps
- Ability to architect and develop build scripts with tools such as Gulp and Webpack
- A sense of humor and thirst for knowledge
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves
Whether you’re an aspiring technology professional or a seasoned engineer with deep skills in one or more technical areas, Forward787 will activate your engineering management and tech guru development journey.
Forward787, powered by Red Ventures, is committed to boosting Puerto Rico's economy by employing top talent and developing cutting-edge technology-based companies in the Island. Our plan is to catalyze Puerto Rico's economic revitalization through investments in human capital, and technology. Our movement seeks people who want to explore, experience, and excel professionally for an ambitious cause.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar U.S. marketing and technology company, founded by Puerto Rican CEO, Ric Elias. We own top brands like bankrate.com, creditcards.com and The Points Guy and our businesses span a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare and energy. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC metro area and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like
Thrive Market, Batesville, IN