Senior Creative Operations Manager, RV Healthline (San Francisco)
Red Ventures, San Francisco, CA
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
RV Healthline is seeking a Sr. Creative Operations Manager with experience supporting multidisciplinary creative teams in a fast-moving media, product, or agency environment. This role will support a team of product designers, UX researchers, content strategists, illustrators, and photo editors by managing workflows and tools, facilitating collaboration, and providing insight into capacity and utilization. Excellent communication and people skills are essential as the role will act as the primary creative interface for departments across the business as well as vendors and other third parties.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and other internal teams
- Manage the processes and delivery of creative assets across multiple projects
- Define and manage creative workflows that deliver consistently and efficiently
- Schedule ceremonies with appropriate teams for each creative project (kickoff, touchpoints/critiques, design handoff, engineering handoff, retro)
- Provide visibility into resource allocation and capacity
- Manage ticketing workflows from intake to delivery
- Facilitate collaboration and strong culture within the Creative team and across disciplines
- Help manage scheduling for workshops, research, interviews and other team meetings
- Review incoming assets and requests as well as outgoing digital assets for completeness and accuracy
- Facilitate and triage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues
- Manage reporting for budgets, utilization, velocity, etc.
- Manage relationships with vendors, freelancers, and agencies
- Assist in onboarding new creative resources to established processes, tools, and communication channel
What We’re Looking For:
- A track record of success in managing the delivery of great creative in fast-paced environments
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and documentation skills
- A candidate that excels in planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Familiarity with project management tools and processes and how implement them
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and software development life cycles
- Comfort handling multiple projects of different sizes and durations
- Someone that is self-motivated and proactive but excel in a collaborative team setting
- A strong understanding of the media landscape and major trends in the industry
- Passion for health and wellness and an interest helping others live stronger, healthier lives.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
Healthline.com is the fastest growing health information brand, the number 1 largest health site in the US (per comScore) and reaches over 200 million people a month globally. The business is high growth and solidly profitable, employing ~300 people in San Francisco, New York and the UK. We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world. Healthline is a certified Great Place to Work and has been named to the Top 5 in Ad Age's Best Places to Work in 2019.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
See jobs at Bluecore
Jobs You May Like
Graphic Designer - Templates