Red Ventures is seeking a Production Designer, with a focus on design for print, to join our evolving Movers vertical. In this role you will work with a team of content strategists and digital designers who focus on connecting a highly valuable audience of nearly 40 million moving customers with our portfolio of products and services.
What You’ll Do:
- Daily production tasks for large brands, following strict brand guidelines
- Graphic design and creative project edits with a focus on format/sizing for print
- Ensure consistency in design while enforcing brand standards
- Ensure print products are properly formatted for production
- Assist in maintenance of asset archive
- Support digital design team with general asset production and edits
- Support account coordinators with artwork mockups for pitch work
What We’re Looking For:
- Professional experience designing consumer facing print products
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (bonus points for Sketch)
- Thorough understanding of design principles, layout strategy, and print processes
- A team player with a positive, can-do outlook and a good sense of humor
- Ability to operate with focus, prioritize and work on various projects and deadlines
- Organized with solid attention to detail and ability to exercise good judgement
- Ability to work closely and communicate well with project stakeholders
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
MYMOVE, LLC, owned by Red Ventures, LLC, is a media company with unbeatable technology, data and marketing expertise. We have an exclusive relationship with the USPS® that allows us to connect brands with roughly 39 million movers every year.
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Creative Lead / Design Director - Italy