Healthline Media, a Red Ventures company, is looking for a Senior Producer to join our Emmy nominated video team.
As a Senior Producer, you will manage the day-to-day production of both sponsored and editorial content created by an incredibly talented team. You will lead pitch sessions, reviews and collaborate with producers, editors and marketers to shape the video programming we publish. You will identify compelling stories, and the people who share them. You’ll tighten scripts, stoke the creative spirit of the team and may even take on projects of your own. You will be help guide the process from conception to execution.
Applicants should be voracious consumers of content across all media – broadcast, streaming, online and social – and understand how video fits into today’s media environment. Experience in consumer health, wellness, and lifestyle content is preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- You have a vision and are able to bring it to life onscreen
- You thrive in tackling multiple creative projects simultaneously
- You are a coach and mentor to production staff
- You’re comfortable pitching to clients, and collaborating with brands
- You’re comfortable calling the shots on set (virtual or IRL) whether it’s for an interview, a video for social media, a news clip or a 30-second story
- You love the edit and can clearly articulate notes and revisions
- You adapt quickly to ever changing situations, identify a Plan B and stay calm under pressure
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of hands-on video production and storytelling experience
- 1+ years managing a small production staff (producers, APs, editors)
- Extensive experience pitching and producing online video content for a major media organization or lifestyle publisher.
- Proven ability to edit video in Adobe Premiere
- Skilled in identifying compelling stories, and casting subjects.
- Desire to innovate and experiment with emerging video formats.
- Ability to deliver a high-volume of high quality work.
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel required
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.