This Staff Accountant will be responsible for the financial accounting and analysis for several business units. Ideal candidates will possess a fun, positive, energetic attitude and thrive in a fast-paced, and dynamic work environment. This position will have an immediate impact on Red Ventures and daily exposure to our executive leadership team. The performance expectations for this position are extremely high, so only those prepared to be challenged should apply!
What You'll Do:
- Preparing and entering monthly journal entries
- Support month-end closing process and preparation of company financial statements
- Maintaining and updating company’s financial records, including general ledger, fixed asset management, accounts payable, and accounts receivable using generally accepted accounting principles and practices
- Processing and recording cash receipts as well as requests for approved and documented disbursements
- Ensuring adequate financial controls
- Performing financial analyses and special projects as requested
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance with a strong academic performance
- 2+ years of prior accounting experience
- Proficiency utilizing financial systems and reporting packages
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Good organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Sense of humor
Who We Are:
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
The social news and entertainment company.