Sage Mortgage, a subsidiary of Red Ventures, is seeking a Lock Desk Analyst. This position is responsible for registering, locking, and updating loans from our pipeline into partner lender systems. You’ll be supporting the daily operations of the Lock Desk by following company-specified policies and procedures and ensuring that submitted loan scenarios are priced accurately and meet eligibility guidelines.
What You’ll Do:
- Process loan registration, lock, scenario change, and extension requests submitted to the Lock Desk
- Work quickly to protect the company from rate-impacting market fluctuations
- Assist loan officers with general Lock Desk inquiries and loan scenario education
- Confirm loan application completeness and eligibility during registration
- Adhere to tightly regulated policies and procedures
- Ensure accuracy of fees for outbound disclosures
- Assist in maintaining online pricing engine configuration
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or another related field is preferred
- Knowledge of GSE mortgage guidelines and loan-level price adjustments is a plus
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs proficiency
- General knowledge of financial markets
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working under a high level of confidentiality
- Detail oriented and strong time management / organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Who We Are:
Sage Mortgage is a digital mortgage broker solution redefining the mortgage origination experience. By building new technology solutions we're creating simple and clean customer experiences to simplify the mortgage application process. Our team has developed a fully digital online application that enables the user to complete their application and start looking for the right mortgage that matches their needs 24/7. We then marry the digital journey with exceptional human interaction from our expert Loan Officers to create the best possible borrower experience.
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.