Healthline, a Red Ventures Brand, is looking for talented, result-oriented, and innovative Software Engineers to join our team, responsible for building services and experiences for the various Health-related products within the vertical.
In addition to building applications that can hold up to our business's scale and growth, our team of engineers works collaboratively with the business leaders to come up with innovative solutions to grow the business. We love to build high-quality software and believe that there is real value in developing software to be easily understood, maintained, and extended. We are all about teamwork, accountability, innovation, and a customer-first approach. We work hard but do so in a collaborative, fun, and flexible work environment.
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on mission-critical projects directly impacting the evolution of our business. You will be able to apply your programming skills towards building high throughput transactional services and highly performant web experiences. We always explore new technologies and engineer better solutions for demanding business needs.
What You'll Do:
- Iterate - Red tape doesn’t get in our way. We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
- Autonomy – Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you will have full-ownership over your work from beginning to end.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through open work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
What We're Looking For:
- Server side experience in technologies ideally in Golang
- Experience with AWS/Azure cloud providers.
- Experience with serverless technologies.
- Experience in front-end technologies such as React, Angular and Vue
- Experience with OOP and software design skills.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Strong ability to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code and SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Analytical and detail-oriented minds with decisive judgement skills
- The ability to prioritize, strategize, execute and deliver projects on time
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves
- Ideal team players: hungry, humble, and smart! We value those who are curious and strive to be great people to work with
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one