Associate Product Manager
Red Ventures, San Francisco, New York, NY, Charlotte, North Carolina
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
CNET seeks a Associate Product Manager to help take our commerce content offering to the next level!
CNET is one of the web’s most-trusted brands and an industry leader in commerce content. If you’re an associate level product manager with experience in web publishing, affiliate marketing, or e-commerce (or all of the above!) and you’re ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with editors, designers, and developers to conceptualize and build new site features related to commerce
- Gather and document requirements
- Ensure requirements are met before code deploys
- Communicate status updates to stakeholders
- Identify and test ways of increasing the performance of our commerce content
- Execute product initiatives related to shopping events like Prime Day and Black Friday
What We're Looking For:
- 0 - 1 years of product management experience, ideally in web publishing, affiliate marketing, or e-commerce
- Analytics expertise (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Looker, etc.)
- Strong user empathy
- Expert prioritization sense
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one