The Red Ventures’ Health sector is looking for a Mid-level UX Researcher with a passion to guide deeper understandings of our audiences across our fast-moving media and product platforms (Healthline, PsychCentral, MySlumberYard & more!).
You’ll join a highly collaborative and creative team of product managers, product designers, content designers, front-end engineers, and other researchers. At Red Ventures, we place equal emphasis on soft and hard skills. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, proactive, and coachable, with an established track record of executing research methods and compiling insights into actionable recommendations.
What You’ll Do:
- Help grow the UX Research team by establishing processes and adding to our research repository.
- Understand business goals to inform research strategy.
- Participate and run ideation sessions.
- Conduct Exploratory and Evaluative Research.
- Present share-outs to stakeholders and product development teams.
What We’re Looking For:
- Portfolio of work as a UX research practitioner
- Handful of complex end-to-end research projects under your belt with numerous evaluative research projects.
- A series of research methods in your toolbox that are ready to execute at any given time (ex., concept testing, A/B testing, usability testing, card sorting, tree tests, focus groups, interviews, competitive analysis, heuristic analysis, etc.).
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Comfort in working quickly and autonomously in your research activities.
- Problem solving, collaboration, curiosity, open-mindedness.
- Experience with collaboration/wireframing tools (ex. Miro, Sketch, Figma).
- Experience with tools to support data collection such as Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, UserTesting, etc.
- Knowledge in Accessibility and DEI requirements.
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.