Based on our company growth and recent acquisitions we are currently seeking an experienced Workday Adaptive Planning Lead to join our team. This person will be responsible for leading support for Adaptive Planning products connected to Workday Financials and HCM implementation. Ideal candidates will possess a fun, positive, energetic attitude and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. This position will have an immediate impact on Red Ventures business units and daily exposure to our executive leadership team.
What You'll Do:
- Position will lead support for Adaptive Planning product connected to Workday Financials and HCM implementation.
- Support the varied groups of Adaptive users across the company through design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices while understanding Red Venture’s unique business requirements
- Create templates within Adaptive to standardize reporting across all companies
- Understand varied use cases for current planning process and implement best practice models into Adaptive Planning
- Liaise with users to ensure their data successfully imports and reports are designed and formatted as desired
- Support and provide required formulas
- Support users Office Connect use cases
- Testing lead for all stages of projects
- Fully administrate and maintain all related activities including monthly loads, upgrades and testing of system, reporting changes and the integration with Workday
- Provide periodic training of users as well as training for new released features
- Interface with Adaptive Support to resolve problems
- Role will ultimately be available to support other financial systems
What We're Looking For:
- Experience integrating and connecting financial reporting and analysis programs to accounting systems
- Experience maintaining connections between financial reporting and planning systems and accounting systems, and ensuring data integrity
- Experience with Workday Financials preferred/desired
- Current or Previous Adaptive Planning Certification is highly desired
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Strong communication skills and ability to confidently interact with senior business leaders
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- S. degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related area
Who We Are:
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.