Business Operations Lead
Red Ventures, San Francisco, CA, Charlotte, NC
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
Red Ventures is seeking a new member to join our Business Operations (“BizOps”) team. We are a high-impact team that brings project management and structured problem solving skills to tackle RV Health’s toughest problems.
As a BizOps Lead, you will be an ambassador of cross-functional collaboration, process improvement and operational excellence. You will be a critical partner to our leadership team, helping to drive strategic initiatives from ideation through to implementation. You will have a chance to work across many parts of the business and—even better—identify areas of opportunity and work on what you see resulting in the biggest-impact.
What You'll Do:
- Lead mission critical, cross-functional projects that will move the needle most for RV Health.
- Drive M&A integration from strategy ideation through execution.
- Design and implementing new processes to scale our business.
- Identify areas of operational inefficiency. Diagnose our current state, size the opportunity, and deliver actionable recommendations.
What We're Looking For:
- A top performer, having spent 4+ years in consulting, project management and/or strategy and operations
- Experience owning highly impactful projects, spanning multiple functions and involving multiple stakeholders
- A champion of excellence with a process-oriented mindset
- A team player who works well with a wide range of colleagues and has experience in change management
- A natural leader, who is comfortable partnering with executives
- A self-starter, OK with ambiguity
- Nice to have: MBA
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.