Principal Product Manager - Metacritic
Red Ventures, San Francisco, CA, New York, NY, Charlotte, NC
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
As the definitive source for the best in entertainment, Metacritic connects you to entertainment you’ll love.
We’re looking for a Principal Product Manager equally obsessed with defining amazing user experiences and the entertainment world (TV, movies, and gaming). This role will lead product end-to-end for Metacritic’s website – building on an iconic brand relied upon by tens of millions of avid entertainment and gaming fans.
The Metacritic team is uniquely positioned within Red Ventures, with a ton of growth ahead, and as such, this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor. This high-visibility role calls for a highly-organized individual, who can take inputs from multiple stakeholders, synthesize a clear product vision from those inputs, then evangelize and consistently execute against that vision.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and prioritize the web roadmap
- Define product experiences with design
- Write and maintain detailed product requirement specs
- Assist with Quality Assurance to ensure those requirements are met
- Closely collaborate with engineering to manage resources and scope to ensure effective execution against deadlines
- Gather feedback from and communicate status updates to stakeholders, particularly Integrated Marketing and Programmatic Ads teams
- Develop quantitative hypotheses for new projects, and analyze data to see if projects meet success criteria, and/or to investigate unexplained increases/decrease to KPIs
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of consumer product management experience, ideally in media and/or web products (candidates with less experience may be considered for a Senior Product Manager role)
- Analytics expertise (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Looker, etc.)
- Strong empathy for users
- Expert prioritization chops
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- A 6th sense for understanding and motivating colleagues
- Above all: A passion for shows, movies, and games
A Red Ventures Brand:
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
DICE is on a mission to get people out more. We bring incredible live shows and
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Product Designer (Content Platform & Test Prep)
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA / Remote friendly (US + Canada Only)