We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer with brand system experience to join our Creative team. In this role you will help redefine and amplify the Bankrate brand, one of the biggest names in the personal finance industry
You’ll work with a team of Designers, Editors, Social Media Producers, SEO Analysts, Developers, Content Strategists, and more on a range of projects including branding, campaign initiatives, social campaigns, paid promo, and online experiences.
What We’re Looking For:
- A solid portfolio and 3+ years of experience as a multi-disciplinary visual designer
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Deep knowledge of illustration, photography, copyright, image manipulation, and animation.
- An innovative approach to storytelling through visual design and the ways in which images are used, composed, or illustrated.
- The ability to quickly shift from project to project.
- Possess a thorough understanding of marketing creative, design principles, advertising, and layout strategy
- The ability to quickly shift from print to digital and back again.
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Moves quickly, finds new efficiencies, and keeps an eye on the small stuff
- The ability to communicate clearly with peers and across disciplines
- An eagerness to try (and adopt) new applications and working methods
What You’ll Do
- Prepare and deliver image assets for digital media, presentations, web, email, paid marketing, display ads, and other digital communication channels
- Use device screenshots, simulators, prototyping software (Figma), and design software (Photoshop, Illustrator) to build assets for approvals, submissions & final delivery
- Make pixel-perfect adjustments to existing assets based on feedback, and adapt imagery across responsive breakpoints
- Work within a close-knit team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment to produce a high-volume of high-quality assets
- Work within, and advocate for, the creative standards of each asset/channel
- Share and document your knowledge and perspective with your peers
- Partner with copywriters to develop and design new layouts and imagery within established design systems
- Present designs both virtually and in person
- Manage work tasks using Asana, Slack, Google Docs
- Juggle a mix of large and small projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency (#always)
- Manage multiple files at once inside a collaborative file structure, with accuracy and a good attitude
- Continually adopt new tools and practices as the work evolves
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior UX/UI Designer - Marketing Web Experience
Cloudflare, San Francisco or Austin or Seattle or Los Angeles or Remo...