Senior Creative Project Manager - Healthline
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
RV Healthline is seeking a Sr. Creative Project Manager with experience supporting multidisciplinary creative teams in a fast-moving media, product, or agency environment. This role will support a team of editorial designers, illustrators, and photo editors by managing workflows and tools, facilitating cross- functional collaboration between multiple teams across the organization & editorial design, and providing insight into capacity and utilization. Excellent communication and people skills are essential as the role will act as the primary creative interface for departments across the business as well as vendors and other third parties.
What You’ll Do:
- Higher level of expertise with in-depth knowledge of integrated digital deliverables and tools
- Supports new company growth, always strategically thinking of new ways to get things done to facilitate creative innovation and efficiencies
- Acts as a mentor to PM team offering guidance and support as needed
- Owns Asana & Post utilization & training for PM team
- Partners with requestor(s) to ensure requests contain completed information
- Schedules all meetings related to project execution and ensures appropriate creative and key stakeholders attend
- Owns all communication + timing from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and project close
- Collaborates with creative teams to ensure proper alignment of creative resources for all current and upcoming projects and asset requests
- Owns contracts and invoices with freelancers
- Conducts weekly stand ups by assigned brand(s) with cross functional teams, tracking project progress against goals, objectives and timelines
- Ensures impromptu requests are accounted for and on track
- Establishes expectations, provides status updates and fields feedback
- Audits status of all assignments in Asana & Post
- Develops detailed project plans, actively ensuring flawless execution of the work
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
What We’re Looking For:
- A track record of success in managing the delivery of great creative in fast-paced environments
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and documentation skills
- A candidate that excels in planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Familiarity with project management tools and processes and how implement them
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Comfort handling multiple projects of different sizes and durations
- Someone that is self-motivated and proactive but excels in a collaborative team setting
- A strong understanding of the media landscape and major trends in the industry
- Passion for health and wellness and an interest helping others live stronger, healthier lives
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one