Creative Director, Marketing & Brand - Healthline
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
RV Health is looking for an experienced Creative Director to join our growing, purpose-driven organization. In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to work across our portfolio of brands (Healthline, HealthGrades, Medical News Today, Greatist, PsychCentral, PlateJoy) to help develop the leading platform for people’s daily journey to lifelong health and wellbeing. You’ll work directly with the larger marketing org, business leaders, agency partners, and internal creative leads on product & editorial to develop and execute a shared vision across all of our brands. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on creative leader with a passion for building teams and brands
What You’ll Do:
- Help develop, evolve, and extend brand aesthetics and maintain visual identity on all platforms
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external agencies to create and extend engaging campaigns across our entire ecosystem of brands and platforms
- Supervise full creative process including concept development, scripting, and production, as well as provide direction/partnership to design leads
- Collaborate with production leads to develop and adhere to budget and timeline
- Use full range of available data/metrics/research/insights to develop campaign creative
- Build and develop a Creative Marketing organization including designers, copywriters, video graphics artists, freelancers, and other external partners
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in consumer advertising, B2C marketing, and/or branding and strategic marketing
- A track record of success leading teams, developing brands, and delivering campaigns that grow brands
- Experience managing and developing talent across creative disciplines
- Experience facilitating collaboration across disciplines, including partner agencies and executive leadership
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world