Red Digital is working to build best-in-class technology to drive digital transformation for our nationally recognized clients. As a Red Ventures company, we have more than 20 years of experience building strategic, longstanding relationships with some of the world’s most powerful brands across industries like telecom, financial services, real estate, and entertainment.
Enjoy building cutting edge websites for national brands, or single page applications used by thousands every day? Each day, you'll create, code and optimize websites and user experiences in a workplace where you can see the impact of your ideas. We are all about teamwork, accountability, innovation, and a customer-first approach. We work hard but do so in a collaborative, fun, and flexible work environment.
Don’t meet all the requirements, but feel you would be a great fit, we encourage you to please apply and outline how your experience fits!
What You'll Do:
- Design, implement, modify and test engaging, consumer-facing web experiences.
- Collaborate closely with business and design teams to scope and deliver valuable projects on time.
- Teach and learn new skills with your fellow developers, producing quality code with consistent standards.
- Continually look for opportunities to build value in the codebase: set standards, build tools, and automate jobs to make yourself and your team better and faster.
- Demonstrate a sharp eye for detail. Debug issues and execute so everything “just works.”
- Add to a culture that loves experimentation, Agile development, and intellectual curiosity
- Be part of building a positive team environment
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years experience in front end web development
- We don’t need you to be a designer, but we want someone who can partner closely with our talented design team. Experience with InVision and Figma is helpful.
- Working knowledge of the way front-end systems run in the cloud and download to the browser. Can you diagnose a caching problem with a CDN, and do you know how to fix it
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience with page speed optimization. Working knowledge of web image formats, font loading techniques, and strategies for optimizing Core Web Vitals.
- Experience implementing Web Accessibility Standards.
- Experience building websites with React or Vue.
- Ability to wrangle build systems. Webpack? Parcel? Gulp? Do you know the difference between “npm i” and “npm ci,” and when they should be used? Can you compile CSS from SASS while adjusting for certain browser compatibility?
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Help the world share their story