Associate Director of Strategic Development - Healthgrades
Red Ventures, Atlanta, GA
Digital Consumer Choice Platform
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. The Associate Director of Strategic Development is responsible for client growth, market optimization, and structuring consumer-focused digital marketing solutions targeting the healthcare industry. Their key responsibility is focused on leading client growth/renewal, capturing share of digital marketing campaigns and structuring/managing consumer-focused, digital marketing solutions for agency and brand clients.
What You'll Do:
- Maximize Healthgrades growth and market success with leading clients, including pharmaceutical drug, medical products, over-the counter (OTC), CPG and retail health marketers.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to develop large-scale, innovative marketing solutions that address market opportunities, media planning objectives and deliver superior value to Healthgrades platform.
- Elevate and expand client partner relationships while earning a position on our clients’ planning and brand leadership teams.
- Support ongoing sales planning and market research activities, including management of 3rd party market research projects, data analysis and formal research report-outs to clients, agency partners and brand teams.
- Lead major cross-company initiatives and provide strategic leadership on Healthgrades critical business activities to capitalize on market opportunities and fuel both short-term and medium-term growth.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, business development, marketing, and/or product management within pharmaceutical, medical device, media
- Ability to interpret market research, statistics and synthesize results to clients
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Problem-solving mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
Starting Salary: *$100,000 - $130,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus: 15%
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.