Red Ventures is currently seeking a NOC Analyst II.
The RV NOC is the eyes and ears for all our IT systems and services including networks, systems and applications. Any hiccup, blinking light, or loud noise is our NOC team’s responsibility to notice and respond to so our systems and services stay up at 100%.
The RV NOC is a 24x7 team whose responsibility is to monitor and resolve issues on the RV Network. We are the first line of defense for RV’s critical applications, services, systems, and network. We are the central communicators to our organization in the event of trouble. We also resolve support tickets and perform after hours maintenance activity.
- Monitor key alerts and notifications and drive response and resolution
- Ticket response and resolution
- Outages – detection, symptom collection, communicate status
- The NOC team supports Red Ventures 24x7x365. Team members will be required to work a 3x12 work schedule (12-12), and holidays.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with Trouble Ticket System(s)
- Experience opening tickets with service providers/partners on system/circuit failures
- Experience working with computer applications and advanced browser-based systems such as web portals, monitoring systems and similar
- Excellent written and verbal skills – you will be the primary communicator to lots of folks during outages.
- Driven to grow technical skills and share with the NOC team. Expected to train peers and NOC Analyst I personnel.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus and stay cool under stress.
- A really good sense of humor.
Extra points if you are familiar with:
- Experience working in a Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Basic network understanding and server monitoring familiarity
- 1-2 years of Windows/Linux server administration experience
- Basic familiarity with transaction based applications (HTTP, XML, SIP)
- Exposure to web-based services
- Monitoring system experience, such as Nagios, DataDog, and/or New Relic, or other monitoring platforms
- Experience with ServiceNow
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Enablement
Data Product Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Staff Software Engineer - JAVA/Salesforce
Visa, Austin TX, US
Senor iOS Engineer - Core Experience
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, Canada
Software Engineer, Algos
End User Support/Junior Systems Administrator
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA