The Senior Financial Analyst will focus on the financial analysis for a high-growth business unit and ready to have an immediate impact. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation; focusing on a variety of projects directly impacting the evolution of our business’s financials.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage strategic analysis for senior leadership
- Own monthly and annual financial projection and accrual process, working cross-functionally with the business, accounting, and technical teams
- Lead annual budget process for a high-growth business unit
- Partner with the business on strategic initiatives
- Build and maintain financial models
- Understand and present business performance to senior leadership
- Play point on financial performance conversations with business partners
- Function as the full-funnel business analyst; perform analysis to inform and direct Operations team’s strategies and decisions
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-4 years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to take ownership of projects: being the point person to develop, design and implement process
- Robust analytical skills and extensive Excel experience required
- Stellar communicator: this individual will interact with/present to senior leaders, partners, a multitude of audiences on a regular basis
- Self-starter, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude ready to hit the ground running
"Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements."
- Starting Salary: $90,000 - $120,000
- *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare.
Want to learn more about Red Ventures? Visit Red Ventures's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.