Reelio redefines the influencer marketing equation by combining the transparency and scale of programmatic media buying with the creativity and authenticity of social video content.
By mastering both the art and science of influence, Reelio enables brands, creators, agencies and publishers alike to find and work with the right influencers at the right price. The result is original branded content that educates, entertains, and inspires, at unparalleled ROI and scale.
Reelio is a venture backed, fast growing, fun company of 50 passionate people. We are welcoming new team members that want to shape the future world of advertising and social media.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Weigh and justify product development between short-term needs and long-term strategic direction
- Conduct detailed customer & market research to identify needs and validate hypotheses
- Develop a product roadmap and work with designers & engineers to define, prioritize, and deliver core products to enhance revenue and efficiency
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Establish clear goals and develop KPIs that will clearly indicate the progress towards those goals for the rest of the business
- Drive agile development of solutions
- Drive a company-wide roll-out plan, working with all departments to execute
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- Meet with clients to solicit direct feedback on products and features
- 5+ years experience in a product management role at an ad-tech, enterprise or SaaS company
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience defining and achieving KPIs
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning, product planning and roadmap definition, sales training and presentations
- A strong communicator who is equally adept at talking to engineers, salespeople, marketers, and customers
- A self-starter who is organized, can identify key focus areas and prioritize time commitments
By mastering both the art and science of influence, Reelio enables brands, agencies and publishers alike to find and work with the right influencers at the right price. The result is original branded content that not only entertains, but also educates and inspires at unparalleled scale and ROI.
Want to learn more about Reelio? Visit https://reelio.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Transactions
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Harry’s, New York, NY
Product Designer, Web
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Palantir Technologies, São Paulo, Brazil
Sr. Manager, Technical Operations
PlayStation, Los Angeles
Prezi, San Francisco