By mastering both the art and science of influence, Reelio enables brands, creators, agencies and publishers alike to find and work with the right influencers at the right price. The result is original branded content that educates, entertains, and inspires, at unparalleled ROI and scale.
Reelio is a venture backed, fast growing, fun company of 41 passionate people. We are welcoming new team members that want to shape the future world of advertising and social media.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SAS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Knowledge of Rest API and experience implementing it
By mastering both the art and science of influence, Reelio enables brands, agencies and publishers alike to find and work with the right influencers at the right price. The result is original branded content that not only entertains, but also educates and inspires at unparalleled scale and ROI.
Want to learn more about Reelio? Visit https://reelio.com/
Jobs You May Like
Coordinator, Physical Production - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Saas Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., New York, NY
Email Production Assistant (Freelance)
Refinery29, New York
Cloudreach are hiring Sales talent in EMEA & North America!
Staff Machine Learning Engineer
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Sales Executive Japan