Ad Tech Manager
Refinery29, New York
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life
Refinery29 is the leading digital media company for young women. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power by delivering optimistic and diverse creativity, storytelling, and points of view. Focused around core values of individuality, inclusivity, and impact, we create content that speaks to 360 degrees of a woman’s life, including editorial articles, original video programming, shareable social content across a variety of platforms, and live experiences. Our content sits at the intersection of style and substance, helping our audience live a more informed and inspired life.
About the job:
The Ad Tech Manager is a critical role within the Ad Operations group. This team member is a liaison between our Product and Engineering teams on all things ad product. The Ad Tech Manager will report to the VP of Operations, but work closely with our Account Manager and Sales teams to determine ad product needs, capabilities and executions.
What makes an R29'er?:
You have commitment and passion about the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with our Product/Engineering teams to QA and implement ad product solutions
- Work directly with our clients and account managers on technical creative issues
- Diagnosing ad serving problems and interfacing with our team and/or vendors to identify solutions to ad creative problems
- Manage escalation of technical implementation of ad products and custom units
- Identify and develop opportunities for creating new / improving existing tools and processes for greater efficiency
- Reviewing rich media vendors’ ad capabilities and custom units
- Provide additional QA support on custom executions
- Document and maintain all ad product specifications
- Monitor and troubleshoot ad viewability & fraud
- Maintain ad tag structures and tag management tool
- Manage and maintain data management platform tool and audience segments
What You Have:
- 2-3 years of Ad Operations technical experience
- In-depth knowledge of ad serving technologies
- Expert in site tagging, as well as tagging structure
- Proficient in rich media technologies
- Analytical mindset with knowledge for media, data and technology
Refinery29 is firmly committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Refinery29 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Refinery29 employees or any other company location. Refinery29 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Refinery29, the largest independent fashion and style website in the United States, is a lifestyle platform that delivers nonstop inspiration to live a more stylish and creative life. Through award-winning original programming, Refinery29 connects a fast-growing audience of users with content, commerce, and community, giving them all the tips, tricks, and tools they need to live a more beautiful life – and share it with the world.
Want to learn more about Refinery29? Visit www.Refinery29.com
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Manager, Enterprise
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Airbnb University Ambassador (爱彼迎校园分享家招募）
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Sales Development Rep.
Uncubed, New York City
Business Travel Account Manager, Sydney
Airbnb, Sydney, Australia
Senior Manager, Attractions Tickets
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Keyholder, Fort Worth
Bonobos, Fort Worth, TX