A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life
Refinery29 is the leading media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, and live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration and tools to discover and pursue a more independent, stylish, and informed life. Please visit Refinery29 for more information and to browse content. You can also visit our French, German, US, and Canadian editions.
About the role:
R29 International is looking for a tenacious Executive Assistant to help provide organisational and operational support to the executive leadership team: the Head of International and the SVP of Business Growth and Development. The role is based in R29’s international headquarters, London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power.
What you’ll do:
- Provide full secretarial support to the executive leadership team including - but not limited to - owning all travel management; proactively, accurately and efficiently managing diaries; managing and submitting monthly expense reports.
- Manage meeting logistics including booking and prepping meeting rooms, creating and preparing necessary agenda materials, taking minutes, organising catering, providing conference call details, and welcoming external guests
- Assist in the day to day running of the R29 London office, including: coordination of office supplies; tracking of office budget; submitting monthly office expenses; and executing day-to-day administrative tasks
Within a year: you will be a pivotal contact within the R29 International network; the go-to person helping senior leaders to shape business operations and playing a crucial part in building and promoting R29’s culture, with responsibility for:
- Supporting the commercial team with sales reporting
- Project management and special projects with a focus on deck creation, undertaking research projects, produce briefing notes for meetings
What you have:
- Confidence, diligence and a meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to keep all the balls in the air whilst under pressure; you will be a quick and natural problem solver who is solutions focused
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate needs both verbally and in written form
- Strong people skills where you can confidently manage expectations and demonstrate both common sense and emotional intelligence
- Proficiency with numbers and budgeting
We’d love if you also have:
- Previous experience as a PA or EA to senior members of staff who have a busy and demanding role
- Experience in all aspects of G Suite (Google docs, sheets, and slides etc)
Refinery29, the largest independent fashion and style website in the United States, is a lifestyle platform that delivers nonstop inspiration to live a more stylish and creative life. Through award-winning original programming, Refinery29 connects a fast-growing audience of users with content, commerce, and community, giving them all the tips, tricks, and tools they need to live a more beautiful life – and share it with the world.