Refinery29, Los Angeles
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life
Refinery29 is the leading digital media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 550 million across all platforms. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power by providing optimistic and diverse creativity, storytelling, and points of view. We deliver style and substance to an audience that's highly engaged across a variety of devices and destinations, from the original video and editorial features, to live experiences and social storytelling. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.uk, and www.refinery29.de for more information and to browse content.
About the team:
Refinery29 is hiring a Talent intern for its influencer network to assist in the execution of talent-driven programs for YouTube. In this role, the individual will assist the Talent team with creating presentations, maintaining databases, research and related tasks around program execution. This person must be extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person should have an interest working with influencer talent on YouTube and Instagram and an interest in women’s fashion beauty and lifestyle.
What Makes a R29er?
- You have commitment and passion about the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Research talent and assist with branded casting projects as needed
- Work in preparation for talent one-sheets, casting decks, and department presentations
- Assist in maintaining and updating talent database
What you have:
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Proficiency in Keynote, Excel and Google Sheets
- Must have knowledge and interest in YouTube and/or Instagram Influencers
- Must be extremely organized and a problem solver
To be successful here you are:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume team
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving in an ever-changing environment
This will be an internship 3 days a week for 3 months located in LA.
Refinery29, the largest independent fashion and style website in the United States, is a lifestyle platform that delivers nonstop inspiration to live a more stylish and creative life. Through award-winning original programming, Refinery29 connects a fast-growing audience of users with content, commerce, and community, giving them all the tips, tricks, and tools they need to live a more beautiful life – and share it with the world.
Want to learn more about Refinery29? Visit Refinery29's website.
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Talent Acquisition Manager - EMEA
Senior Account Manager, Placed
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Looker, Santa Cruz
Office Assistant / Executive Assistant
Omidyar Network, Washington D.C.
On Demand Operations Manager
moovel North America, Portland, OR