Refinery29, New York
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life
Refinery29 is the leading digital media company for young women. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power by delivering optimistic and diverse creativity, storytelling, and points of view. Focused around core values of individuality, inclusivity, and impact, we create content that speaks to 360 degrees of a woman’s life, including editorial articles, original video programming, shareable social content across a variety of platforms, and live experiences. Our content sits at the intersection of style and substance, helping our audience live a more informed and inspired life.
Tell me more!
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering superior client service for each advertiser. The ideal candidate for this position will be extremely detailed and organized with experience in digital media planning. The AM will liaison between internal teams to manage campaign delivery and performance. The AM will be responsible for their own list of accounts from proposal to execution to reporting, as well as supporting an Account Director on our largest strategic accounts. This will include planning functions as well as reporting and internal project management.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment and passion about the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential.
You will be:
- Responsible for pre-sale planning and post-sale management
- Brainstorming with sales, marketing and editorial teams to help structure campaigns that make sense based on inventory and historic success
- Working with sales and marketing to build strategic media plans
- Helping sales and marketing to produce pitch decks for client meetings and formal RFPs
- Collecting tags and creative from clients and/or agencies
- Working closely with Ad Operations to plan, launch, optimize and QA ad campaigns
- Serving as point person for custom ad executions
- Analyzing campaigns and communicating with the Account Director on delivering client objectives
- Scheduling campaigns into internal systems, resolving inventory conflicts and meeting production deadlines
- Working with Controller to resolve billing issues and collecting outstanding invoices
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as planner, account manager or similar digital role
- Experience in building digital media plans is required
- Knowledge of DFP, DFA, Mediavisor, Prisma is a must
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Refinery29 is firmly committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Refinery29 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Refinery29 employees or any other company location. Refinery29 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Refinery29, the largest independent fashion and style website in the United States, is a lifestyle platform that delivers nonstop inspiration to live a more stylish and creative life. Through award-winning original programming, Refinery29 connects a fast-growing audience of users with content, commerce, and community, giving them all the tips, tricks, and tools they need to live a more beautiful life – and share it with the world.
Want to learn more about Refinery29? Visit www.Refinery29.com
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, Walnut Creek, CA
Inside Sales Representative (HEADQUARTERS)
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Bonobos, New York, NY
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), Buckhead
Warby Parker, Atlanta, GA
2nd Shift Inside Sales Representative (Charlotte)
Red Ventures, North Charlotte