Refinery29, New York
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life
Who we are:
Refinery29 is the leading digital media company for young women. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power by delivering optimistic and diverse creativity, storytelling, and points of view. Focused around core values of individuality, inclusivity, and impact, we create content that speaks to 360 degrees of a woman’s life, including editorial articles, original video programming, sharable social content across a variety of platforms, and live experiences. Our content sits at the intersection of style and substance, helping our audience live a more informed and inspired life.
Tell me more!
The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Account Management team with a wide breadth of Refinery29 advertisers. The ideal candidate for this position will be extremely detailed with experience with planning or managing large, complex campaigns for Fortune 500 advertisers. The AC will provide crucial support to Account Managers and Directors, ensuring client expectations and internal deadlines are met. The AC will be responsible for assisting with a wide breadth of accounts, and providing crucial support to Account Managers and Directors on our largest strategic accounts. This will include completing client templates, planning functions as well as reporting.
What you'll do:
- Assisting Account Management team in building strategic media plans and compiling screenshots decks
- Completing spec sheets and client templates in responding to RFPs
- Working closely with the AM team in collecting, reviewing, and routing creative assets from clients and agencies
- Monitoring campaign launches by compiling campaign launch decks for clients and taking screenshots of program elements as they go live
- Completing campaign reporting requests from clients
- Collecting and analyzing campaign social data
- Working with the Account Management and Ad Operations team to complete mid-campaign and final reports
- Working with Controller to resolve billing issues and collecting outstanding invoices
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 1 year experience as planner, account manager or similar
- Exposure to digital media plans is required
- Knowledge DFP (DART for Publishers), DFA, Mediavisor, Atlas is a must
- Knowledge of HTML, 3rd party vendors and tags is a plus
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Keynote, Facebook Reporting, Google Analytics is a plus
Refinery29 is firmly committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Refinery29 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Refinery29 employees or any other company location. Refinery29 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Refinery29, the largest independent fashion and style website in the United States, is a lifestyle platform that delivers nonstop inspiration to live a more stylish and creative life. Through award-winning original programming, Refinery29 connects a fast-growing audience of users with content, commerce, and community, giving them all the tips, tricks, and tools they need to live a more beautiful life – and share it with the world.
Want to learn more about Refinery29? Visit www.Refinery29.com
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive (Healthcare)
Circle Medical, San Francisco
Sales Director European markets
(Junior) Project Manager (m/w) - Direct Sales
Sales Development Representative - Spanish Speaking (Contract)
Postmates, Remote: CA, AZ, TX
Senior Account Executive
Prezi, San Francisco
Senior Core Enterprise Account Executive - DACH
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland