- Assist and advise in implementing the various technical facets of Reflektive across a range of Reflektive customers, becoming a trusted technical partner for both customers and Reflektive stakeholders
- Possess specialist knowledge of our internal systems, applications, and software both from a UI perspective and API access perspective.
- Assist customers during the implementation/testing of our APIs and support customers operationally in the usage of our API’s.
- Provide application technical support to teams within the organization
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s technical systems, current HR pain points, and vision for the future, identifying configurations with Reflektive that solve key performance management problems and drive increased business value
- As part of the Customer Operations team, coordinate any relevant internal resources (e.g. Product, Engineering, Customer Success) that may be needed for critical technical escalations
- Drive product innovation through translating customer needs into recommendations/insights for Reflektive's Product team
- Work closely with CSMs on existing customers that present use cases that would benefit from a technical/architecture subject matter expert
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors in Arts/Bachelors in Science or equivalent degree.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a technical customer-facing role, ideally, including customer success, product management, account management, or management consulting. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Experience architecting and implementing complex solutions with a focus on business processes, scalability, and performance
- In-depth API knowledge, including its usefulness, practical applications, and troubleshooting. As an example, familiarity with the following terms bodes well: HTTP protocol, REST API, OAuth2, JSON.
- Superb problem solving skills, particularly around technically focused customer business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to modify style, approach and content to the audience / client
- Experience working cross functionally with internal teams, including Customer Success, Enablement, Support, and Product/Engineering, to deliver on the best solutions and experience for customers
- Experience with SaaS platforms, SSO, data migration, and Security and Compliance solutions a plus
Desired Skills and Experience
- Domain knowledge in HCM and HR Performance Management practices, and familiarity with enabling technologies (e.g., HCM/HRIS)
- Experience working with Reflektive’s products
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, leader, and a professional
We believe continuous feedback transforms company culture. Reflektive is committed to employee success—for your employees and ours! We believe that every employee deserves a great manager, a clear career path, and ample opportunities for development and professional growth.
Want to learn more about Reflektive? Visit Reflektive's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Nashville, TN