Remitly’s vision is to become the world’s most customer-focused payments company enabling remittance across international borders. Currently,Remitly offers an easy, affordable and safe way to transfer money to the Philippines and India. We are rapidly growing and we need people like you to share this vision to help us accomplish our goals.
You are the primary resource for developing, implementing and monitoring employee professional development through a variety of learning and development course offerings. You will directly impact performance improvement, leadership development and succession.
The successful candidate will have experience in a wide range of HR functions preferably employee discipline, labor relations, employee engagement and policy development. He/she should also have strong insight on the Philippines talent market specifically around finance and BPO industries.
- Work with HR Director to develop an overall employee development program that addresses professional growth, respond to knowledge, skills and behaviors that business currently and in the future will needs, as well as further drive core professional and cultural competencies
- Analyzes and identifies learning and development needs of the company and its employees that responds to current and future business needs in partnership with stakeholders (managers, leaders)
- Develop, deliver, and evaluate training programs and curriculum appropriate for the company
- Based on program mix, initiates and maintains relationship with partner &D service providers to ensure availability and that Remitly receives satisfactory service
- Collaborate closely with HR and HQ counterparts on L&D to ensure strategies and programs are applied in a standard manner across sites
- Revise programs as a result of assessment of the business’ changing L&D needs
- Create, improve and maintain training collaterals
- Research and recommend appropriate L&D technology
- Collaborate with product trainers / leads to check alignment points or partnership initiatives
- Oversee L&D operations including inputs to and managing to budget, maintenance of L&D reports, materials and assessments
- Is viewed as a master trainer and facilitator, supports and facilitates development of a pool of trainers
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology/Methodology, Adult Education, Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years experience in learning and development, organization development, org design or related experience
- Strong knowledge of training lifecycle and ability to deliver necessary collaterals in each of the training stages
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid advisory skills across all levels of / groups of people in the organization
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $2 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, including World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. Remitly Fast Facts: Established in 2011, Remitly got its start in the United States helping people send money to the Philippines 300 employees worldwide in 4 locations: Seattle, London, Manila, and Nicaragua Allows people to send money from 3 countries: United States, United Kingdom, and Canada Helps people receive money in 10 countries: Philippines, India, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Peru Remitly customers send over $2 billion in annual remittance volume around the globe Global network of over 40,000 bank and cash payout partners Raised $100 million total in financing from Stripes Group, Vulcan Capital, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), DFJ, DN Capital, Bezos Expeditions and Trilogy Equity Partners
Want to learn more about Remitly? Visit Remitly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Stevens Transport, Dallas, TX
[CFS] Sr. Environment, Health & Safety Specialist (인천)
Learning & Development Specialist (쿠팡맨 교육팀) (6개월 계약직)
Global Head of Leadership & Learning
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Brown Bag Marketing, Atlanta
Benefits Operations Analyst, Health
Justworks, New York, NY