Senior Product Manager, Core Customer Experience
At Remitly, we're helping people send over $3 billion around the globe driven by our mission to deliver on our promise to immigrants sending money across the world.
As a Senior Product Manager at Remitly, you’re an owner. You’re responsible for the vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of game changing products that delight our customers worldwide. You’re a born collaborator with a broad range of skills - you can talk technology with developers, user experience with designers, acquisition and retention with marketing, numbers with finance, and business strategy with leadership. You’re a subject matter expert and fierce customer advocate with keen market insight. You’re an entrepreneur at heart and thrive in ambiguity and can handle competing priorities with ease. At the end of the day, you deliver.
- Be the customer advocate and leverage customer feedback, data analysis and market research to develop and deliver revolutionary product features
- Take ownership and accountability while working alongside design, growth and engineering teams to drive product and feature launches all while maintaining a strong end customer focus
- Work with designers to define interaction, design and UI requirements and priorities
- Manage and deliver initiatives for our website and apps throughout the entire product lifecycle; including post-launch follow-up metrics and iterations
- Develop and execute product strategy, road-mapping and prioritization
- Set up and analyze A/B tests and provide comprehensive test readouts with well thought through recommendations
- 5+ years as a product manager
- Experience motivating cross-functional teams, ideally across software engineering, UX design, UI and growth, with an understanding of how things work within those domains
- Experience with large-scale web, e-commerce applications/mobile applications
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; proven ability to leverage data in decision making
- Strength in building relationships and effective communication with varied internal and external audiences
- Experience setting and executing product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization
- Experience leading teams using the agile, lean, and kanban methodologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Some Startup DNA - you will need to be flexible, pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Does this sound like the place for you? Join us!
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an Everify Employer
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $2 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, including World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. Remitly Fast Facts: Established in 2011, Remitly got its start in the United States helping people send money to the Philippines 300 employees worldwide in 4 locations: Seattle, London, Manila, and Nicaragua Allows people to send money from 3 countries: United States, United Kingdom, and Canada Helps people receive money in 10 countries: Philippines, India, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Peru Remitly customers send over $2 billion in annual remittance volume around the globe Global network of over 40,000 bank and cash payout partners Raised $100 million total in financing from Stripes Group, Vulcan Capital, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), DFJ, DN Capital, Bezos Expeditions and Trilogy Equity Partners
Want to learn more about Remitly? Visit Remitly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product & Sales Internship for South America (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Technical Account Manager
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Product Manager, Insights
Factual, Los Angeles
Senior Data Scientist
Discord, 444 De Haro St
The Democratic Party , Remote