Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. We've helped our customers send nearly $4 billion globally and we're just getting started.
Come join Remitly’s Digital Marketing Team! You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition using a creative and data-driven approach. With your domain expertise and successful track record on digital channels, your mission will be helping the Mexico & LatAm business grow efficiently.
Who you are:
You are comfortable managing direct response campaigns across digital channels (SEM, Social, Display, etc.), driving a robust test agenda, analyzing data and optimizing performance based on volume and efficiency targets. You are hungry and intellectually curious; and have a strong desire to make an impact and be part of the story of a high-growth startup.
Own your Channels. Manage the set-up, analysis, and daily optimization of acquisition campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook, Display and other digital channels for our Mexico and Latin America business. This encompasses:
- Targeting: keywords, interests, campaign structure, placements, audiences
- Performance Management: bids, budgets, conversion metrics, CAC
- Messaging: copy, creatives, landing pages, promotions
- Own your Numbers. Hit aggressive goals on growth and efficiency by being a data-driven marketer: Gather and analyze data for regular campaign reporting. Synthesize data from a wide variety of sources into concise, actionable insights and recommendations.
- Be a Partner. Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, and lead the successful implementation of those ideas. Work closely with other members of the Digital Marketing Team to develop collective expertise in acquisition and conversion, and with Design and Marketing Analytics teams to spec, launch and measure new campaigns and tests.
- Highly Analytical. Great with numbers. Enjoys problem-solving. Structured thinker and communicator. Solid knowledge of MS Excel.
- Highly Creative. Full of ideas to test next. Ability to translate hypotheses into messaging and imagery. Ability to think both inside and outside the box.
- Highly Motivated. Energetic, nimble and highly results-driven. In tune with and able to take advantage of emerging technology trends and platforms within web/digital marketing.
- Ideal Background: Bilingual (Spanish) Digital Marketer with minimum of 5 years of work experience in a high growth, performance-oriented environment, including the strategic management and hands-on execution of campaigns on various digital advertising platforms.
Preferred but not Required:
- Functional knowledge of SQL, AdWords Scripts & HTML/CSS
- Familiarity Hispanic cultures
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Does this sound like the place for you? Join us!
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an E-verify employer
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $2 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, including World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. Remitly Fast Facts: Established in 2011, Remitly got its start in the United States helping people send money to the Philippines 300 employees worldwide in 4 locations: Seattle, London, Manila, and Nicaragua Allows people to send money from 3 countries: United States, United Kingdom, and Canada Helps people receive money in 10 countries: Philippines, India, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Peru Remitly customers send over $2 billion in annual remittance volume around the globe Global network of over 40,000 bank and cash payout partners Raised $100 million total in financing from Stripes Group, Vulcan Capital, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), DFJ, DN Capital, Bezos Expeditions and Trilogy Equity Partners
Want to learn more about Remitly? Visit Remitly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Vimeo, New York, NY
Senior Account Manager
Avecto, North America, Boston
Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Highfive, Redwood City
Emerald Cloud Lab, South San Francisco, CA
Event Coordinator - Thailand
Insider, Bangkok, Thailand