At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly is hiring a Paid Search Senior Associate to join its Marketing Team. You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition through paid search and Youtube using a creative and data-driven approach. If you are hungry, passionate, and intellectually curious; with a strong desire to make an impact and be part of the story of a high-growth startup, apply now.
- Own your Channels. Manage the set-up, analysis, and daily optimization of acquisition and retargeting campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Youtube. This encompasses:
- Performance Management: bids, budgets, conversion metrics, CAC, customer value
- Targeting: keywords, interests, campaign structure, placements, audiences
- Messaging: copy, creatives, landing pages, promotions
- Own your Numbers. Hit aggressive goals on growth and efficiency by being a data-driven marketer. Gather and analyze data for regular campaign reporting. Synthesize data from a wide variety of sources into concise, actionable insights and recommendations.
- Be a Partner. Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, and lead the successful implementation of those ideas. Work closely with other members of the Marketing Team to develop collective expertise in acquisition and conversion. Also work with Design and Marketing Analytics teams to spec, launch and measure new campaigns and tests.
- Highly Analytical. Great with numbers. Enjoys problem-solving. Structured thinker and communicator. Able to handle complex programs with ease.
- Highly Creative. Full of ideas to test next. Ability to translate hypotheses into messaging.
- Highly Motivated. Has initiative and takes ownership of assigned tasks, working independently with minimal supervision. Energetic, nimble and highly results-driven.
- Ideal Background: Passionate Marketer with 3+ years experience in paid search with a track record of successful customer acquisition at target ROI. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field
Preferred but not Required:
- Google AdWords certification
- Experience with other Google properties (YouTube, GDN) a plus
- Experience managing campaigns in Kenshoo
- Functional knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Filipino, Hispanic, African or South Asian cultures
- Fluent in Spanish, Filipino, Hindi, Chinese, Vietnamese, Portuguese or French
- Experience in direct response copywriting
Who We Are:
Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $6 billion in annualized volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $2 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, including World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. Remitly Fast Facts: Established in 2011, Remitly got its start in the United States helping people send money to the Philippines 300 employees worldwide in 4 locations: Seattle, London, Manila, and Nicaragua Allows people to send money from 3 countries: United States, United Kingdom, and Canada Helps people receive money in 10 countries: Philippines, India, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Peru Remitly customers send over $2 billion in annual remittance volume around the globe Global network of over 40,000 bank and cash payout partners Raised $100 million total in financing from Stripes Group, Vulcan Capital, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), DFJ, DN Capital, Bezos Expeditions and Trilogy Equity Partners
Want to learn more about Remitly? Visit Remitly's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Foundational Services
Special Education Teacher (Immediate Start)
Uncommon Schools, Boston MA, US
Gaming Internship Summer 2019 - Los Angeles
Studio71, Los Angeles
Developer Evangelist- Node.js
Twilio, Remote, UK
Acquia, Boston, MA
Director, Business Management, Latin America