Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
Remitly's Marketing Analytics team is the core of our data-driven growth, using data-driven insights to improve new customer acquisition and retention, and provide analytical support to the Marketing team. As a Marketing ChannelAnalyst, reporting to the Sr Manager, Marketing Analytics, you will lead the charge in optimizing Remitly's growth marketing engine! You use your experience with different offline and digital marketing channels to work with marketers, designing new channel tests, optimizing existing channels, and ensuring efficient marketing investments.
- Develop and analyze quantitative tests to validate customer or business hypotheses.•
- Understand customer behavior and trends, generating insights to guide customer growth or other business opportunities.
- Work with channel owners to improve acquisition efficiency and identify new channel opportunities.
- Develop dashboards, while also monitoring and understanding changes in important metrics.
- Use novel data sources to explore open-ended questions that may not have clear or simple answers.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Economics, Business, Finance,Marketing, Statistics, or related field).
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in marketing analytics, especially in the digital or mobile space.
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B experiments and are comfortable with basic statistical techniques (t-tests, regression analysis).
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with R or Python.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Ability to partner effectively with management and other teams.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $2 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, including World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. Remitly Fast Facts: Established in 2011, Remitly got its start in the United States helping people send money to the Philippines 300 employees worldwide in 4 locations: Seattle, London, Manila, and Nicaragua Allows people to send money from 3 countries: United States, United Kingdom, and Canada Helps people receive money in 10 countries: Philippines, India, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Peru Remitly customers send over $2 billion in annual remittance volume around the globe Global network of over 40,000 bank and cash payout partners Raised $100 million total in financing from Stripes Group, Vulcan Capital, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), DFJ, DN Capital, Bezos Expeditions and Trilogy Equity Partners
Want to learn more about Remitly? Visit Remitly's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos