About the Role:
If you thrive in a dynamic & collaborative workplace Remitly will provide an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every day. The Customer Success Workforce Manager – CS Operations will report directly to the Global Workforce Leader of Customer Success. Your task will be to ensure best in class experience to all customers.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for managing the customer success workforce & delivering optimal service for our customers at all times.
- Work closely with both internal and partner workforce teams to ensure we always have the right number of resources and raise appropriate alarms (If required). Also a close partnership with Vendor Manager to ensure any risk is well taken at the partner sites.
- Validate monthly outsourced invoicing & ensure partner invoices are raised before 5th business day of following month.
- Also work closely with finance / budget forecasting teams to ensure +/- 3% variation between forecasted vs actual budget.
- Work closely with Data Analytics to ensure deep understanding of the business and correlating the data to explain any unusual trends in the business.
- Strategy formulation and deployment of workforce process at overall business unit level (CS Operations)
- Weekly review of all sites on all workforce related metrics and report to global workforce leaders if there is any aberration needing immediate attention.
- Work closely with Global workforce leaders on various org level projects related to WFM Delivery.
- Help drive strategic initiatives for business especially regarding standardization and improvement opportunities of WFM tools, Help create a platform to ensure partner sites have access to right data.
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure weekly reconciliation of production license & almost 0 excessive licenses in the system
- Collaborates with Capacity Planning & forecasting teams to determine location & language wise requirements by analyzing forecast planning factors, including service levels, Contact volumes, Patterns, productivity etc.
- Identify opportunities and risks, deep dives and works with internal and external teams to implement solutions
- Communicates effectively with Senior Management & Leaders across the organization to determine priorities and direction.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience working in operational environments and leading teams in banking & fintech workspace
- You're familiar with Workforce, Contact Center, and other essential performance management technologies, Knowledge of ACD/Call Routing
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience
- You have mathematical and statistical skills to maintain accurate data analysis
- Resource Management – understanding of staffing requirements and capacity planning
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification will be an added advantage
- Experience working with or for a Customer Care Organization or Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) is a plus
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $2 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, including World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. Remitly Fast Facts: Established in 2011, Remitly got its start in the United States helping people send money to the Philippines 300 employees worldwide in 4 locations: Seattle, London, Manila, and Nicaragua Allows people to send money from 3 countries: United States, United Kingdom, and Canada Helps people receive money in 10 countries: Philippines, India, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Peru Remitly customers send over $2 billion in annual remittance volume around the globe Global network of over 40,000 bank and cash payout partners Raised $100 million total in financing from Stripes Group, Vulcan Capital, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), DFJ, DN Capital, Bezos Expeditions and Trilogy Equity Partners
Want to learn more about Remitly? Visit Remitly's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.