Growth Marketing Manager, User Engagement
Renaissance, United States REMOTE, US
Accelerating learning for all
Nearpod is searching for a Growth Marketing Manager, User Engagement to join our growth team. Reporting to the Director of Growth, this position will work closely with the product, marketing, data, engineering, and go-to-market teams. As a Growth Marketing Manager on the growth team, you will help scale the entire growth marketing stack and optimize it. You will design, execute, test, and iterate on marketing campaigns around key growth initiatives and will help deliver measurable improvements to key product metrics like activation, engagement, and retention. We are looking for a leader who can work cross-functionally to help scale, execute and maximize product value.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience growing a freemium SaaS product
- Uses data to inform and execute experiments and campaigns across multiple channels
- Has experience working closely with product teams
- Uses a deep understanding of K-12 teachers to design relevant campaigns
- Has experience influencing users across all stages of the user lifecycle
- Has completed courses in Reforge
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 years of experience as a marketing manager focused on user engagement for a SaaS company
- 2 years of experience leading product lead growth initiatives
- Expert level proficiency with Intercom or Braze
- BA/BS Degree required
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We create assessment and practice solutions that put learning analytics to work for educators, saving hours of prep time while making truly personalized learning possible. Schools nationwide use our solutions to analyze students’ abilities and guide high-quality instruction. We help teachers teach better, students learn better, and school administrators lead better—all to improve academic outcomes.
Want to learn more about Renaissance? Visit Renaissance's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.